VNACJ Community Health Center (VNACJ CHC) is closely monitoring Covid-19 (Coronavirus) developments. Our number one priority is ensuring the safety of all staff and our patients. Working with community partners and the Department of Health, VNACJ CHC will continue to serve our community’s needs.
For all patients that have an appointment at one of our centers we ask that if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath (and may have been exposed to Coronavirus), we need to speak with you BEFORE you come to the health center so we can help you decide the best way to treat your symptoms. Please call us at (732) 774-6333 and kindly do not walk in before calling first.
Here are some preventative measures we can all take as a community to reduce the spread of Covid-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 2 minutes. If water is unavailable use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Clean and sanitize frequently touched areas (desk, cell phones, light switches, doorknobs, etc.)
- Practice social distancing
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Put your used tissue in a wastebasket. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Remember to wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
For more information and updates on Covid-19, please visit the CDC or NJ Department of Health websites and social media.
As a community, let us take small measures to ensure healthy well-being!
Chief Executive Officer
VNACJ Community Health Center