Saliva Test for COVID-19 are available in Asbury Park, Keyport and Freehold and Red Bank Locations!
Patients who are experiencing COVID like symptoms, or require a COVID test can call to schedule an appointment by calling the Health Center at 732-502-5120
- VNACJ Community Health Center performs a PCR Saliva Test. Patients should expect results in 2-3 business days.
- Patients will be screened when calling for COVID Test and a Telehealth appointment might be required.
- We accept most insurances for COVID Testing and Accurate lab will bill your insurance.
- For uninsured patients there is no cost for the test.
Available COVID Testing Days and Locations
- Asbury Park – Monday through Friday.
- Freehold – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Keyport – Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Red Bank – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
o Located at the YMCA in Red Bank
Preparing for your COVID Test
- Patient should Hydrate 24 hours prior
- Patient should not eat, drink, chew gum, smoke, or vape 30 minutes prior to testing
Arriving for your COVID Test
- When patients arrive, park in the designated COVID testing spots marked by orange cones.
- The staff member who makes the patients’ appointment, will supply them with a number to call when they arrive.